Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where has time gone?

Hi everyone! I know it has been awhile since I have been able to post. It is that time of the year where it gets so crazy busy, which is great! I am busy designing custom photo Christmas cards and sending in orders for Christmas photos and then wrapping up on all the senior orders!
I have a ton of new sessions to post also!

This post is from a wedding that Paula Butler and I did. Paula is the second photographer that helps me capture the wedding day memories when the couple purchases the larger wedding package.
Shawn and Kate are such an awesome couple! We all had so much fun! It was a very chilly day but they were all great and we took a few outdoor photos! The colors and her dress were amazing! Here are a few sneak peaks!!

Enjoy!











No comments: