Monday, May 4, 2009

Vacation!

Hi everyone! I plan to try to post a few sessions from this busy weekend before I leave, but no promises! My husband and I are headed to Gulf port Mississippi for a mini vacation/ wedding on Wednesday morning and will return Sunday.

I am going to be photographing a wedding on the beach!! : ) Yay!!

I am looking forward to seeing old friends and for a mini vacation, yet I am having a hard time leaving my youngest as I have only been away from him for a night at the most. I am sure all will be ok but I am going to miss my kids!

I had some fun this weekend with all my sessions!! Friday night I got to taste test different wines from the ERC Designer Showhouse! I had one of the designers family photos there in the backyard! Her family was amazing! We had so much fun!

If anyone needs to contact me I will have my cell phone and will be checking emails while I am gone also!

I will also post some photos from the beach wedding as well when I am back!!

No comments: