Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Engagement Session - Topeka Photographer

WOW!! These were so much fun to take! I had a great time with Jill and Curtis! I am so excited for their wedding next year in Weston! It is going to be more of a old vintage type wedding!! I wanted to do a slightly different type of engagement session and be creative at the same time making them more vintage like! Jill was so excited when she seen them!
Here is a email from Jill!

They are so amazing! As soon as I opened the first picture I was blown away,but as I kept going they exceeded everything that I had imagined! I loved that you captured everything that I asked for and so much more! From the start of the shoot we were on the same level as to what I was looking for and the result is shown in the photos!












































































No comments: