Monday, October 12, 2009

Brooklyn is 1 yr!!! - Belly to baby plan - Topeka Photographer

My sweet Brooklyn turned one this weekend. I have had the honor to capture all of her stages from the womb! Time sure does fly but thank god for awesome photos to look back on! ; )

I just love this little petti skirt and all of her " Rockin" Birthday decor! I thought her mom did an awesome job on coordinating all of this fun stuff! Check out the birthday bag! ; )
Party like a Rock Star! So darn cute! That was Brooklyn's theme for her birthday!

When I emailed Rebecca the photos were done she emailed me this back............ wow!

Christina,
YOU ARE AMAZING! I absolutely love these pics! I actually started to cry as I was looking at them…they took my breath away. Who would have thought that Brooklyn’s first year would have gone by so fast, but I can’t thank you enough for capturing such beautiful memories for us to treasure and share for all the years to come. We are going to have such a hard time choosing because they are all so wonderful! Thank you for all of your hard work!

~Becky~




























































































1 comment:

obabydotcom said...

Your little Brooklyn is just adorable! *Happy Thanksgiving*
Melody~Oh Baby dotcom