Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sheena & Brian - Engagement Session

This couple was a blast!! It was awesome to see a couple so in love!! Brian was such a good sport!
I am so excited to capture their special day next year!!!
I had to share this comment from Sheena, it was so sweet! This is one of the many reasons I love what I do!! ; )
Sheena & Brian, you guys make such a wonderful couple! Thank you again for choosing me to capture your special times!!

Christina:

Hello!!!! I know its only been 2 days since our session but I do have to admit…I have been stalking your blog site. Its getting to be a little ridiculous how many times I have refreshed the page, but I just can’t help it, I’m so excited to see just a sneak peek. I guess this is what you get for getting me all excited and I can’t wait to see them!! Thank you for making Brian and I feel so comfortable Sunday. When we left, Brian said, “You know, our photographer is really cool. I’m kind of excited to see what the pics looks like.” This is coming from a man who was dreading taking pictures the night before. I can’t wait until the wedding!!

Sheena

















































No comments: